Basic Boat Info
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact John at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
2523 Permit Place
New Port Richey, Florida, US, 34655
This yacht is a strong safe blue water vessel. Ready to sail to the worlds remote regions. It has been refitted and prepared for me to travel the world but a heart attack stopped this dream. I have sailed the pacific twice in her (once from Hobart to Chile) averaging below 45 south.
She is equipped with a wood stove and washing machine. She has a dedicated storm sail track on her mast and carries a storm anchor as well as droge. Her main'sle rebuilt 2016 is four row stitched for added strength. her genoa (new 2016) is especially built for strong winds as is her stay sail (also new 2016). Her electronics include Hf Radio two hand held VHF radios a 4G Simrad radar plotter (all new 2016) two auto pilots (one new 2016) Her main engine is a Cummings 140-hp again new 2016. Her auxiliary is a Isuzu (2800 hours)
All her 22 portholes and seven windows are 12 mil strengthened glass set in stainless steel. All her fittings (winches pulley blocks hatches etc ) are mounted first to stainless steel before being welded to the hull. All her rails are schedule 40 stainless for added strength.
This vessel is a one off. Cape Petrel is a serious sea vessel.
- Aft cabin with queen berth and en suite head with tiled shower
- Amidships cabin with double berth
- Guest / day head with tiled shower
- Forward cabin with four v-berths
- Wheelhouse with polished hardwood table and chairs
- Galley with sofa and chrome & glass coffee table
- Solid fuel range with oven
- Morso solid fuel heater
- 40L refrigerator with 40L freezer
- 6mm steel hull
- 3mm steel deck
- Stainless steel rails and rigging
- Stainless steel port holes and windows with 1/2" shatterproof glass
- Seven Anderson deck winches
- Muir 12v windlass
- Two 60# Plow anchors
- 30# Plow anchor
- 80# Admiralty anchor
- Professional fisherman's storm sea anchor
- Storm drogue
- Stainless steel foredeck dinghy chocks
- 12' Savage aluminum dinghy
- New genoa
- New stay sail
- Fully rebuilt mainsle
- Never used storm trisail
- Never used storm mainsle
- New Harken Furlor
- Simrad 4G 36-mile radar
- Simrad chartplotter
- Simrad autopilot
- Hummingbird chartplotter
- Hummingbird echo sounder
- Raymarine echo sounder
- AP4 autopilot
- Icom HF radio
- Two Icom hand-held VHF radios
- MMSI receiver
- Pioneer sound system
- One 80 watt solar panel
- Two 100 watt solar panels
- One 120 watt solar panel
- Twelve batteries
- Dual voltage electrical system
12 volt DC and 240 volt AC
- 250 amp battery charger
- Morse engine controls
- Hydraulic steering
- 240v deck wash pump
- 2016 Cummins 140-hp diesel engine with 350 hours
- Isuzu auxiliary engine with 2800 hours
- Stainless steel exhaust system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Check out her passage from Australia to Chile on youtube.